|Preface by Jacob G. Hornberger
Introduction by Richard M. Ebeling
1. The Real Free-Market Approach to Health Care by Jacob G. Hornberger
2. National Health Insurance and the Welfare State by Richard M. Ebeling
3. A Free Market for Health Care by Sheldon L. Richman
4. Clinton's Health-Care Plan for You: Cradle-to-Grave Slavery by Jarret B. Wolistein
5. "Smart Card" is Scary Proposal by Williamson M. Evers
6. The Case Against Medical Licensing by Lawrence D. Wilson
7. Medical Licensure by Milton Friedman
8. Free...But the Patient Doesn't Get Well by Lawrence W. Reed
9. The Confusion Over Rights by Dominick T Armentano
10. Free Medicine by William Dale
11. Health Care Reform vs. the Founders by David B. Rivkin Jr.
12. The Right to Health by Thomas S. Szasz, M.D.
Back to The Dangers of Socialized Medicine Main Page